Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Music.

I love music, different kinds and styles, basically anything. I'm in band for half of the school day so I guess you could call me a band geek, but it's not even really that. Everyone that is in my band classes, or theory classes, or music history classes, all have a passion for music. It's amazing being able to not just play the literature that's set in front of us, but to also make music. It's challenging but so much fun at the same time. You get better every day, and never encounter the same notes of rhythms twice. There's always something to learn with music, it's always surprising me. And it's one thing to be able to play the music, but to also feel it, and become emotionally attached to it, to be reeling the audience in with your feelings, it's just a joy that you can't describe.

No comments: