Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Italy and Italians.

I really don't know that much about Italians, but just recently (well, not really recently, the beginning of the school year) one of my really good friends moved to Florence for the year. She loves it over there, although I miss her a lot. She's always saying how nice the weather is over there, and that she loves the historic aspects of the town. She says she's almost fluent in Italian, and says it is a lot like Spanish, which she's just about fluent in as well. So, I guess that's basically what I know about Italy/Italians.

P.S- Oh! I have a question for some Italians out there, don't think I'm like really dumb or anything, but do you guys really like spaghetti? This is always a question people ask, and I always think it sounds stupid, but I was just curious to the answer.

No comments: