Thursday, January 11, 2007

Abortion.

Abortion has always been a very sensitive topic. Some people don't agree with it at all, but on the other hand you have the people who are totally pro towards it. As for me, I'm all for it. I think that if you become pregnant at an early age, and you realize that you have made a huge mistake, and don't want to ruin the rest of your life because of one mistake, then you should be able to go and take care of it. Sometimes it happens to the best of students, who have a future and plan on going to college, and set the standards really high for themselves, but then they go and make the mistake of having sex and that could cost them their future and the rest of their lives. But also, I believe that if you are that kind of person, who dreams of college, you should not risk having sex and having the chance of ruining your future. Some people see it as 'killing another human being', but I don't see it that way. For me I don't think that you can kill something that hasn't really even had the chance to live. Not trying to offend anyone, but that's just what I believe, and my way of thinking. And, I also think that abortion should be your choice, and you should be able to choose that decision.
(district weightlifting meet wednesday 9th)

No comments: